RaMaRa Consulting Ltd
This service entails you working closely with one of our highly experienced financial consultants on a 1-2-1 basis to understand the inner workings and details of your business, and look to how to make your business work more efficiently and profitably for you.
The starting point would be us looking together at how your business is structured financially – how money is moved around the organisation and identifying key areas of concern – both positive and negative. A review can assist you to understand your costs and profit margins or identify key staff, contracts, and renewals. This review would then enable you to plan and focus on the key areas either to maintain or improve the current financial situation, whilst keeping a check on the business’ finances as a whole.
Important factors to consider are:
- How robust are your systems and processes?
- Are you always able to find what you want when you want it?
- Are you over-reliant on key individuals who “own” a process?
- Does an absence mean that something cannot be done or found?
- How vulnerable are you to the loss of a “key” employee?
Looking more outwardly at your engagement with third parties, clients and suppliers:
- Do you pay on time?
- Are you paid on time?
- Are regular payments reviewed for improved terms?
- Who checks the “numbers” before the accountant?
- Are you profitable – how do you know?
These detail some of the questions that drive the operational and financial reviews we carry out with every business we work with. The picture painted by these reviews can be a catalyst for change and improvement across a business, as they highlight those key areas of profit and loss. We also understand that by working closely with you on a 1-2-1 basis throughout these reviews, helps us to understand the values and objectives of your business, allowing us to help you structure your finances, building in security and confidence moving forward.